5 Incredible Benefits of Using Aloe Vera on Skin
From centuries Aloe Vera is been used for the treatment of various health issues. Alexander the Great use to take Aloe with him on his battles for treating wounded soldiers. The Egyptians were using Aloe Vera 6,000 ago and known as Aloe “the plant of immortality”. CLEOPATRA the Egyptian queen who is famous for her beauty used the Aloe Vera as part of her regular beauty regimes. Aloe Vera has contained 99% water and these water-dense leaves, combined with special plant compounds called complex carbohydrates, making it an effective face moisturizer and pain reliever.
5 Skin Benefits of Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamin C, E, and beta carotene and is widely used as one of the main ingredients in many beauty products. It helps to enhance the skin tone, nourishment, and anti-ageing qualities.
1- Aloe Vera for Moisturizing
Aloe Vera plant provides ample hydration, which is a wonderful moisturizing substance. It helps getting rid of dead cells, keeping the skin soft, supple and glowing. You can use aloe Vera mixed with a drying oil such as Jojoba Oil to make a great skin moisturizer. It also helps in reducing freckles and dark spots and improves patchy, dry and flaky skin to a healthy glow.
2- Aloe Vera for Acne
Aloe Vera prevents the occurrence of acne and pimples due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It effectively helps in healing the acne scars the abrasions. Excessive oil is the main reason of acne and aloe is rich in vitamins C, E, and zinc, which helps to stop the clogging of pores by absorbing excess oils, fragments, and dead skin cells from the exterior of the skin.
3- Aloe Vera for Anti-Aging
The collagen and elastin are most crucial factors in the aging process. Aloe Vera leaves has the competence of stimulating the production of collagen and elastins because they contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E. These antioxidants help in reduction of wrinkles and fine lines and revitalizes the skin and prevents aging by eliminating dead cells and improves the skin rejuvenation
4- Aloe Vera for Complexion
Aloe Vera is a wonderful remedy for removing suntan and for promoting a glowing even complexion devoid of dark patches. Antioxidant vitamin c is a quick skin lightener and research has also shown that it greatly helps in lightening of the skin
5- Aloe Vera for Stretch Marks
Aloe Vera works wonders with stretch marks by eliminating traces of them. The elasticity of the skin can be spoiled due to fast weight gain which mostly happens during pregnancies. These marks appear due to minor tears in the layers of the skin and Aloe Vera gel can help to hide these stretch marks by healing these wounds.
Here are three most popular aloe vera gels and creams and see if any meet your needs:
- Contains 99.75% Pure, Cold-Pressed Aloe Vera made from organic plants
- Soothes, hydrates& repairs skin
- Absorbs quickly with n gummy residue
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – Manufacturer’s Guarantee
- No added color, fragrance, or alcohol
Negatives: It has a thinner consistency. May not be suitable for all skin types and can be seen as a bit pricey.
- Instant Dry Skin Relief Smooth, Soft, Healthy Looking Skin
- Triple action formula consists of moisture, smooths away surface dryness and protects against the elements.
- Consists of Cucumber extract, (Wheat) Germ Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Vitamin E & A
- It’s a BOGO deal means” buy one get one”
- Available in small packs for traveling purposes, Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Lotion, 4 oz. Travel Size “
Negatives: Contains fragrance, parabens, and alcohol
- 99% organic, 100% natural – Not loaded with synthetic ingredients that are potentially carcinogenic.
- It absorbs rapidly with no sticky residue, leaving your skin smooth and silk because it is produced with 100% natural thickener (Seaweed Extract) instead of Xanthan or Carbomer.
- Excellent daily treatment for hair face& skin leaving it soft and supple with a healthy glow.
- Money back guarantees.
Negatives: Smell of the product, some cases find sensitive/allergic reaction
Although from the above discussion, you must have become well aware of the diverse benefits of Aloe Vera. Despite the fact pure Aloe Vera will help you in improving smooth & glowing skin, in some cases, Aloe Vera cream or lotions with artificial preservatives can be a reason to great damage to the skin. Be careful before using any Aloe Vera skin products and it is significant to know your skin type and sensitivity so as to ensure healthy skin. Choose skin products which are precise to your skin type and don’t forget to check the ingredients carefully before using any of skin products.